This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Charlotte Medium Flow TempAssure Valve
Charlotte(TM) infuses clean lines with classical elegance, deftly bridging the gap between traditional and modern design. Trim only (Must order R60000-UNBX MultiChoice Universal Rough). Valve cartridge flows at 8.5 gpm @ 60 psi.
- TempAssure® thermostatic valve cartridge.
- Thermostatic wax element maintains the outlet temperature to ±3.6?F.
- Must also order R60000-UNBX rough valve body.
- Back-to-back installation capability.
- Lever volume control handle; temperature adjustment lever.
- Graphics indicate hot/cold temperature adjustment.
- Field adjustable to limit handle rotation into hot water zone.
- All parts replaceable from the front of the valve.
- Adjusts for up to 1" wall thickness.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Diameter: 7.5"
- Product Weight: 4.365 lbs.
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Pressure Balanced: Yes
- Scald Guard: Yes
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- MultiChoice® Universal Valve - The MultiChoice Universal Valve allows you to install one rough in the wall and then choose from or upgrade to a variety of trim styles at a later date.
- TempAssure® Thermostatic Valving - Works like a thermostat in medium-flow showers to measure and monitor the temperature of the water and automatically adjust the water mix to maintain a more precise water temperature.
- Brilliance Finishes: Many Brizo products are made with Brilliance® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
Additional Brizo Links
Brizo T60085-PNCO Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.