This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Metal construction of faucet body and handles ensures reliability
- Covered under a limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Includes hand shower – handy for rinsing down the tub or just rinsing off after a bath
- Deck mount installation – faucet mounts directly to the tub fixture
- Dual handles operate with ¼ turn
- 2 handles included with the faucet
- Rough-in valve is not included with this model (when adding to cart, valve options will be offered)
- ADA compliant [if applicable]
- Overall Height: 9-5/16” (measured from mounting deck to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-11/16” (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-27/32” (measured from center of faucet base to spout outlet )
- Hand Shower Flow Rate: 18-1/2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Tub Spout Flow Rate: 2-1/2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- 3 holes required for faucet installation
- Faucet Centers: 10” - 16” (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Additional Brizo Links
This Brizo item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Brizo T67430-PN
Brilliance Polished Nickel
- Brizo T67430-BZ
- Brizo T67430-BN
- Brizo T67430-PC
- Brizo T67430-RB
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the T67430 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Brizo products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.