- Includes a powerful CFM dual centrifugal motor, ideal for quickly clearing your kitchen of residual heat and unwanted air pollution.
- Easy to replace foam micro filter trap and remove unwanted contaminants such as grease and food residue.
- Bathe your cook top in the warm glow of a single fluorescent bulb (bulb not included).
- Intuitive variable speed slide controls provide for unparalleled mastery of your kitchen environment.
- Beautiful painted steel construction.
- Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) certified.
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed.
Heat Sentry™: This hood is equipped with Heat Sentry™ technology which automatically powers on your hood when sufficient heat is detected from your cooktop, leaving your hands free and your kitchen air clean.
Variable Speed Control with Memory: This hood has an advanced feature that remembers your fan speed setting until the next time you power on your hood, allowing you to concentrate on more important things, like dinner.Specifications:
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 12-1/8"
- Height: 10-1/2"
- Height Above Cooktop: 18"
- Voltage: 120
- Sones: 4.5
- Blower Speeds: Variable
- Ducting: 3-1/4" x 10"
- Motor Type: Dual Centrifugal
- 1530: 30" Wide
- 1536 (This Model): 36" Wide
Additional Broan Links
This Broan item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Broan 153602*
- Broan 153623
- Broan 153604
- Broan 153601
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1536 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Broan products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.