Broan Solar Attic Fan ReviewFor your convenience Brent Holland and his team have put together a review of the Broan Solar Attic Fan. Enjoy.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Switch Recommended
8.0 Amp, Roof Mounted Powered Attic fan
Too often, attic ventilation is overlooked, not to mention ignored as a place for energy savings. That’s where Broan solutions make sense. Consider this: air trapped in your attic can easily reach 150 degrees or more. With Broan ventilation solutions, it’s still a full 60 degrees cooler in the attic on a 90 degree day. That’s why attic ventilation is critical to making any home more comfortable while lowering energy costs. Air conditioners can run less and won’t have to work as hard. Humid, stagnant air can be removed, drawing fresh dry air across the surfaces. Your attic can be drier and cooler – the perfect tools to help fight potential moisture damage. Each PVC dome is available in three popular performance ratings along with two metal dome models. Select one that best suits the attic size and shingle color.
- Durable off-white, fade-resistant PVC dome can be painted to match roof color.
- Mounts easily between rafters - template included for cutting roof boards and shingles.
- Mesh screen keeps out birds and insects.
- 3 7/8" high splash guard helps keep out rain.
- Heavy gauge metal flashing stands up to nailing and tarring, regardless of climate.
- Thermostat and motor accessible from outside for easy servicing, if required.
- HVI certified air delivery @ 0.03" static pressure.
- 1600 CFM for attics up to 2285 sq. ft.
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan 356
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan 356BK
- Broan 356BR
- Broan 356*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan 356BR Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Function||Attic Fan, Powered|
|Installation Type||Roof Mount|
|No Load RPM||1500|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.