- Features a powerful 160 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Mounts directly to joists via adjustable mounting brackets with keyhole slots which makes for an intuitive, straight-forward installation.
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- Not recommended for use over bathtubs and showers.
- CFM: 160
- Sones: 5
- Duct Size: 3-1/4 Inch x 10 Inch
- Grill Width: 11.5 Inches
- Grill Length: 11.5 Inches
- Housing Width: 12 Inches
- Housing Length: 14 Inches
- Housing Depth: 3.25 Inches
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: No
- 502: 270 CFM
- 503 (This Model): 160 CFM
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan 503
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan 503
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan 503 Product Specifications
|Indoor Air Quality Graphic|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||3-1/4" x 10"|
|Installation Type||Ceiling, Wall|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.