- Features a powerful 100 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Compact housing mounts directly to inboard joists, making retrofit or new installation applications straight-forward and simple.
- Equipped with 9 watt LED lighting and integrated nightlight, ensuring your bathroom is brightly lit without the need for additional fixtures (nightlight bulb sold separately).
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit.
- LED Lighting: LED lights have found their way into a multitude of different product types, and now thanks to Nutone they've finally been introduced into the consumer bath fan category. LED light bulbs are incredibly efficient with operating wattages that are a fraction of conventional lighting which keep operating costs extremely low. Additionally, the lifespan of these bulbs is unparalleled and the light emitted is every bit as bright as their incandescent or halogen counterparts.
- CFM: 100
- Sones: 1.5
- Duct Size: 4 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 10.375 Inches
- Grill Length: 10.375 Inches
- Lighting Type: LED (bulb included)
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- Housing Length: 8-3/8"
- Housing Width: 8-3/8"
- Housing Depth: 5-7/8"
Additional Broan Links
This Broan item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Broan 791LED
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 791LED and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Broan products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.