This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Duct Cover Recommended
Ductless Conversion Kit Recommended
- Includes a powerful 600 CFM single centrifugal motor, ideal for quickly clearing your kitchen of residual heat and unwanted air pollution.
- Easy to clean stainless steel baffle filters trap and remove unwanted contaminants such as grease and food residue.
- Bathe your cook top in the warm glow of 2 halogen bulbs (bulbs not included).
- Intuitive variable speed turn knob controls provide for unparalleled mastery of your kitchen environment.
- Beautiful and stylish stainless steel construction.
- Enjoy the convenience of a convertible ventilation system – clean and circulate internal air while maintaining kitchen temperatures and saving on heating/cooling bills (Model ANKE60362).
- Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) certified.
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed.
- Duct cover extension available for ceilings up to 8' (sold separately)
Heat Sentry™: This hood is equipped with Heat Sentry™ technology which automatically powers on your hood when sufficient heat is detected from your cooktop, leaving your hands free and your kitchen air clean.
Variable Speed Control with Memory: This hood has an advanced feature that remembers your fan speed setting until the next time you power on your hood, allowing you to concentrate on more important things, like dinner.
Halogen Lighting: Light your kitchen workspace with brilliant halogen light. This hood is equipped with halogen lights with two levels of intensity.
Quiet Operation: Keep your kitchen conversational with the installation of this hood. It has a speed setting that maintains minimal noise levels, keeping you and your guests talking.
Recirculating Range Hood (Optional): Recirculating range hoods require no external venting of air. Instead, air is pushed through a charcoal filtration system that removes pollutants before circulating it back into the home. The benefit of such a system is that household temperatures and humidity are easier to maintain, as the internal air never leaves the kitchen. A recirculating range hood is also generally far easier to install, as complex ventilation systems and vent pipe are not required.
- Maximum Ceiling Height: 96"
- Minimum Ceiling Height: 78"
- CFM: 600
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 18"
- Height Above Cooktop: 24"
- Voltage: 120
- Sones: 13.5
- Blower Speeds: Variable
- Ducting: 3-1/4" x 10"
- Motor Type: Single Centrifugal
- E6030SS (This Model): 30" Wide
- E6036: 36" Wide
Additional Broan Links
This Broan item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Broan E6030SS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Broan E6030SS and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Broan products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!