- Includes a robust 250 CFM axial fan, ideal for quickly clearing your kitchen of residual heat and unwanted air pollution.
- Dishwasher safe and easy to replace aluminum mesh filters trap and remove unwanted contaminants such as grease and food residue.
- Bathe your cook top in the warm glow of 2 halogen bulbs (bulbs not included).
- Functional 2-speed rocker controls provide for unparalleled mastery of your kitchen environment.
- Beautiful painted steel or stylish stainless steel construction available.
- Enjoy the convenience of a convertible ventilation system – clean and circulate internal air while maintaining kitchen temperatures and saving on heating/cooling bills (Model S99010317).
- Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) certified.
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed.
- Convertible Range Hood: Convertible range hoods can function either as a ventilated (ducted) or recirculating unit. The primary benefit being that it allows for the broadest compatibility across multiple kitchen environments. A convertible unit can be made into recirculating typically through the purchase of a recirculating kit. Convertible units don't compromise their efficiency or functionality between ducted or re-circulating configurations, leaving the choice entirely dependent on what's the most convenient for the end user.
- CFM: 250
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 17-1/2"
- Height: 6"
- Height Above Cooktop: 18"
- Voltage: 120
- Sones: 5
- Blower Speeds: 2
- Ducting: 7" Round or 3-1/4" x 10"
- Motor Type: Axial Fan
Additional Broan Links
This Broan item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Broan QML30BL
- Broan QML30SS
- Broan QML30WW
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the QML30 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Broan products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.