This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Evolution 2 Series 42" Range Hood
Some products are just built better. You can see it in features that work intuitivFeatures:
- Includes a powerful 350 CFM single centrifugal motor, ideal for quickly clearing your kitchen of residual heat and unwanted air pollution.
- Dishwasher safe and easy to replace aluminum mesh filters trap and remove unwanted contaminants such as grease and food residue.
- Bathe your cook top in the warm glow of 4 halogen bulbs (bulbs included).
- Innovative 3-speed electronic controls provide for unparalleled mastery of your kitchen environment.
- Beautiful painted steel or stylish stainless steel construction available.
- Enjoy the convenience of a convertible ventilation system – clean and circulate internal air while maintaining kitchen temperatures and saving on heating/cooling bills (Model S99010360).
- Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) certified.
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed.
- Heat Sentry™: Broan's Heat Sentry technology vastly improves the safety capability of the range hood by automatically engaging the blower to its maximum speed once an excessive temperature has been reached.
- Antibacterial Filters: The aluminum filter included with this range hood is treated with a dishwasher-safe antimicrobial coating that safely inhibits harmful bacteria from forming within the filter unit. This helps maintain a high level of cleanliness both within the filter unit itself as well as the interior of the range hood while also preventing discoloration and ensuring long lasting functionality.
- Clean Sense™ Charcoal Filters (Non-Ducted Installation Only): Broan Clean Sense™ charcoal filters (BPPF42, sold separately) feature an innovative built-in indicator that changes color when it is time to replace your filters—an easy maintenance reminder that ensures your range hood is always functioning at its best.
- CFM: 350
- Width: 42"
- Depth: 20-1/8"
- Height: 7-1/4"
- Height Above Cooktop: 16-3/4"
- Voltage: 120
- Sones: 6
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Ducting: 7" Round or 3-1/4" x 10"
- Motor Type: Single Centrifugal
- QP230: 30" Wide
- QP236: 36" Wide
- QP242 (This Model): 42" Wide
ely, smartly, and prove the design team considered function hand in hand with form. In the Broan Evolution Series it’s easy to see this attention to detail.
Evolution 2 provides the control, power and lighting you need in four attractive finishes. The sealed flush mount control panel cleans easily, and features simple LED indicators for lighting and blower control. Brilliant lighting from four halogen lamps with satisfy the needs of the most discriminating cooks.
- Very quiet 0.6 sones at low speed and 5.0 sones at high speed
- 100 CFM at low speed, 350 CFM at high speed
- Easy-to-clean, fully-enclosed non-stick bottom pan
- Dishwasher-safe, quick latch aluminum mid-mesh filters with antimicrobial coating
- Soft-touch control panel for lighting and blower control with green LED indicators
- Four Halogen MR16/GU10 50W lamps (bulbs included)
- Three-level light settings with theater-style transition
- Broan Advanced Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed for proper ventilation
- Broan range hoods provide the high quality you expect and the value you demand
Additional Broan Links
Broan QP242SS Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|Broan Cooking Style||Everyday Chef|
|CFM||100, 200, 220, 240, 280, 310, 350|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Discharge||Horizontal, Vertical|
|Duct Size||3-1/4" x 10", 7" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Height Above Cooktop||18" to 24"|
|Installation Type||Under Cabinet|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Steel|
|Motor Type||Single Centrifugal|
|Number Of Lights||4|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Sones||0.6, 2.5, 5, 6|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.