Broan Evolution Filters VideoIntroduction to the Evolution filters and cleaning tips.
Broan Evolution Lights VideoIntroduction on Broan Evolution Range Hood Lights. Enjoy!
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Controls / Switches Recommended
- Includes a powerful 450 CFM single centrifugal motor, ideal for quickly clearing your kitchen of residual heat and unwanted air pollution.
- Dishwasher safe and easy to replace aluminum mesh filters trap and remove unwanted contaminants such as grease and food residue.
- Bathe your cook top in the warm glow of 4 halogen bulbs (bulbs included).
- Innovative 3-speed electronic controls provide for unparalleled mastery of your kitchen environment.
- Beautiful painted steel or stylish stainless steel construction available.
- Enjoy the convenience of a convertible ventilation system – clean and circulate internal air while maintaining kitchen temperatures and saving on heating/cooling bills (Model S99010353).
- Optional handheld remote control available (model BCR1).
- Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) certified.
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed.
- Heat Sentry™: Broan's Heat Sentry technology vastly improves the safety capability of the range hood by automatically engaging the blower to its maximum speed once an excessive temperature has been reached.
- Antibacterial Filters: The aluminum filter included with this range hood is treated with a dishwasher-safe antimicrobial coating that safely inhibits harmful bacteria from forming within the filter unit. This helps maintain a high level of cleanliness both within the filter unit itself as well as the interior of the range hood while also preventing discoloration and ensuring long lasting functionality.
- Clean Sense™ Charcoal Filters (Non-Ducted Installation Only): Broan Clean Sense™ charcoal filters (BPPF30, sold separately) feature an innovative built-in indicator that changes color when it is time to replace your filters—an easy maintenance reminder that ensures your range hood is always functioning at its best.
- CFM: 450
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 20-1/8"
- Height: 7-1/4"
- Height Above Cooktop: 16-3/4"
- Voltage: 120
- Sones: 7.5
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Ducting: 7" Round or 3-1/4" x 10"
- Motor Type: Single Centrifugal
- QP330 (This Model): 30" Wide
- QP336: 36" Wide
- QP342: 42" Wide
Additional Broan Links
Broan QP330WW Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|Broan Cooking Style||Everyday Chef|
|CFM||100, 300, 320, 340, 360, 390, 450|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Discharge||Horizontal, Vertical|
|Duct Size||3-1/4" x 10", 7" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Height Above Cooktop||18" to 24"|
|Installation Type||Under Cabinet|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Steel|
|Motor Type||Single Centrifugal|
|Number Of Lights||4|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Sones||0.3, 4.5, 5.5, 7, 7.5|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|