This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Controls / Switches Recommended
Ductless Conversion Kit Recommended
- Includes a powerful 450 CFM single centrifugal motor, ideal for quickly clearing your kitchen of residual heat and unwanted air pollution.
- Dishwasher safe and easy to replace aluminum mesh filters trap and remove unwanted contaminants such as grease and food residue.
- Bathe your cook top in the warm glow of 4 halogen bulbs (bulbs included).
- Innovative 3-speed electronic controls provide for unparalleled mastery of your kitchen environment.
- Beautiful painted steel or stylish stainless steel construction available.
- Enjoy the convenience of a convertible ventilation system – clean and circulate internal air while maintaining kitchen temperatures and saving on heating/cooling bills (Model S99010354).
- Optional handheld remote control available (model BCR1).
- Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) certified.
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed.
Heat Sentry™: This hood is equipped with Heat Sentry™ technology which automatically powers on your hood when sufficient heat is detected from your cooktop, leaving your hands free and your kitchen air clean.
Electronic Controls: Operate your hood with seamless and elegant electronic controls. The settings you need are just a touch away.
Halogen Lighting: Light your kitchen workspace with brilliant halogen light. This hood is equipped with halogen lights with four levels of intensity.
CleanSense: This unit is compatible with Broan CleanSense air filters, which have an indicator stripe on their side to tell you when it is time for a replacement filter.
Quiet Operation: Keep your kitchen conversational with the installation of this hood. It has a speed setting that maintains minimal noise levels, keeping you and your guests talking.
Recirculating Range Hood (Optional): Recirculating range hoods require no external venting of air. Instead, air is pushed through a charcoal filtration system that removes pollutants before circulating it back into the home. The benefit of such a system is that household temperatures and humidity are easier to maintain, as the internal air never leaves the kitchen. A recirculating range hood is also generally far easier to install, as complex ventilation systems and vent pipe are not required.Specifications:
- CFM: 450
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 20-1/8"
- Height: 7-1/4"
- Height Above Cooktop: 16-3/4"
- Voltage: 120
- Sones: 7.5
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Ducting: 7" Round or 3-1/4" x 10"
- Motor Type: Single Centrifugal
- QP330: 30" Wide
- QP336 (This Model): 36" Wide
- QP342: 42" Wide
Additional Broan Links
This Broan item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Broan QP336BL
- Broan QP336SS
- Broan QP336WW
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Broan QP336 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Broan products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Broan Evolution Filters VideoIntroduction to the Evolution filters and cleaning tips.
Broan Evolution Lights VideoIntroduction on Broan Evolution Range Hood Lights. Enjoy!