This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Includes a powerful 300 CFM single centrifugal motor, ideal for quickly clearing your kitchen of residual heat and unwanted air pollution.
- Dishwasher safe and easy to replace aluminum mesh filters trap and remove unwanted contaminants such as grease and food residue.
- Bathe your cook top in the warm glow of 2 halogen bulbs (bulbs not included).
- Innovative 3-speed electronic controls provide for unparalleled mastery of your kitchen environment.
- Beautiful painted steel or stylish stainless steel construction available.
- Enjoy the convenience of a convertible ventilation system – clean and circulate internal air while maintaining kitchen temperatures and saving on heating/cooling bills (Model S99010309).
- Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) certified.
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed.
- Heat Sentry™: Broan's Heat Sentry technology vastly improves the safety capability of the range hood by automatically engaging the blower to its maximum speed once an excessive temperature has been reached.
- Convertible Range Hood: Convertible range hoods can function either as a ventilated (ducted) or recirculating unit. The primary benefit being that it allows for the broadest compatibility across multiple kitchen environments. A convertible unit can be made into recirculating typically through the purchase of a recirculating kit. Convertible units don't compromise their efficiency or functionality between ducted or re-circulating configurations, leaving the choice entirely dependent on what's the most convenient for the end user.
- Clean Sense™ Charcoal Filters (Non-Ducted Installation Only): Broan Clean Sense™ charcoal filters (BPSF36, sold separately) feature an innovative built-in indicator that changes color when it is time to replace your filters—an easy maintenance reminder that ensures your range hood is always functioning at its best.
- CFM: 300
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 20"
- Height: 7-1/4"
- Height Above Cooktop: 16-3/4"
- Voltage: 120
- Sones: 5.5
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Ducting: 7" Round or 3-1/4" x 10"
- Motor Type: Single Centrifugal
- QS230: 30" Wide
- QS236 (This Model): 36" Wide
- QS242: 42" Wide
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan QS236
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan QS236AA
- Broan QS236BC
- Broan QS236BL
- Broan QS236SS
- Broan QS236WW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan QS236WW Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|Broan Cooking Style||Occasional Chef|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Halogen, Incandescent|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||Yes|
|Duct Discharge||Horizontal, Vertical|
|Duct Size||3-1/4" x 10", 7" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Height Above Cooktop||18" to 24"|
|Installation Type||Under Cabinet|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Steel|
|Motor Type||Single Centrifugal|
|Number Of Lights||2|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Sones||0.8, 0.9, 1, 4.5, 5, 5.5|
|Watts Per Bulb||40, 50|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.