- Features a powerful 110 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Compact housing mounts directly to inboard joists, making retrofit or new installation applications straight-forward and simple.
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit.
- CFM: 110
- Sones: 1.5
- Duct Size: 4 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 14 Inches
- Grill Length: 13 Inches
- Housing Width: 10.5 Inches
- Housing Length: 11.375 Inches
- Housing Depth: 7.625 Inches
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- QTR080: 80 CFM, Direct-to-Joist Installation
- QTR110 (This Model): 100 CFM, Direct-to-Joist Installation
- QTRE080: 80 CFM, Hanger Bar Installation
- QTRE110: 110 CFM, Hanger Bar Installation
- QTRE080R: 80 CFM, Mounting Frame Installation
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan QTR110
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan QTR110
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan QTR110 Product Specifications
|Indoor Air Quality Graphic|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Max Ventilation Area||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.