Broan Universal Make-Up Air DamperBroan-Nutone has provided this video on the Universal Make-Up Air Damper for Range hoods over 400 CFM.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough-In Kit Required
Wall Switch Recommended
- Blower options up to 1500 CFM are available to help quickly clear your kitchen of residual heat and unwanted air pollution.
- Easy to clean stainless steel baffle filters trap and remove unwanted contaminants such as grease and food residue.
- Bathe your cook top in the warm glow of 3 halogen bulbs (bulbs not included).
- Functional 2-speed turn knob controls provide for unparalleled mastery of your kitchen environment.
- Beautiful and stylish stainless steel construction.
- Optional wall mounted remote control available (model RMIPWC).
- Optional stainless steel baffle filters available (model RBFIP45)
- Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) certified.
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed.
- Heat Sentry™: Broan's Heat Sentry technology vastly improves the safety capability of the range hood by automatically engaging the blower to its maximum speed once an excessive temperature has been reached.
- CFM: 1500
- Width: 45-3/4"
- Depth: 18-7/16"
- Height: 11-1/2"
- Height Above Cooktop: 24"
- Voltage: 120
- Blower Speeds: 2
- Ducting: 8" Round, 10" Round, 3-1/4" x 10" or 3-1/4" x 14"
- Motor Type: Single Centrifugal or Dual Centrifugal
- RMIP33: 33" Wide
- RMIP45 (This Model): 45" Wide
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan RMIP45
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan RMIP45
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan RMIP45 Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||Yes|
|Blower Type||Built-In, External, In-Line|
|Broan Cooking Style||Extreme Flavor|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|CFM||1200, 1500, 500, 600, 850, 900|
|Control Type||Turn Knob|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||No|
|Country Of Origin||Canada|
|Duct Size||10" Round, 3-1/4" x 10", 3-1/4" x 14", 8" Round|
|Filter Type||Baffle Filters|
|Height Above Cooktop||24" to 30"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Motor Type||Dual Centrifugal, Single Centrifugal|
|Number Of Lights||3|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.