- Includes a powerful 440 CFM dual centrifugal motor, ideal for quickly clearing your kitchen of residual heat and unwanted air pollution.
- Dishwasher safe and easy to replace aluminum mesh filters trap and remove unwanted contaminants such as grease and food residue.
- Bathe your cook top in the warm glow of 2 halogen bulbs (bulbs not included).
- Functional 2-speed rocker controls provide for unparalleled mastery of your kitchen environment.
- Beautiful painted steel or stylish stainless steel construction available.
- Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) certified.
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed.
- Heat Sentry™: Broan's Heat Sentry technology vastly improves the safety capability of the range hood by automatically engaging the blower to its maximum speed once an excessive temperature has been reached.
- Antibacterial Filters: The aluminum filter included with this range hood is treated with a dishwasher-safe antimicrobial coating that safely inhibits harmful bacteria from forming within the filter unit. This helps maintain a high level of cleanliness both within the filter unit itself as well as the interior of the range hood while also preventing discoloration and ensuring long lasting functionality.
- CFM: 440
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 20-5/8"
- Height: 9"
- Height Above Cooktop: 18"
- Voltage: 120
- Sones: 7
- Blower Speeds: 2
- Ducting: 3-1/4" x 10"
- Motor Type: Dual Centrifugal
- RP130: 30" Wide
- RP136 (This Model): 36" Wide
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan RP136
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan RP136BL
Black on Black
- Broan RP136SS
- Broan RP136WW
White on White
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan RP136WW Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|Broan Cooking Style||Everyday Chef, Expert|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Discharge||Horizontal, Vertical|
|Duct Size||3-1/4" x 10"|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Height Above Cooktop||18" to 24"|
|Installation Type||Under Cabinet|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Steel|
|Motor Type||Dual Centrifugal|
|Number Of Lights||2|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.