This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Broan Damper Recommended
- Features a powerful 80 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications
- Housing mounts to joists directly or via adjustable mounting brackets for greater installation flexibility
- Compatible with Broan's SmartSense Wall Control Switch (Model SMSC080 – Included)
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit
- SmartSense®: Broan's innovate whole-house ventilation and control system is a cost-effective and intuitive way to adequately refresh the air throughout the home or workspace. With the potential to integrate up to ten fans together one just one SmartSense ventilation control system, attaining ASHRAE 62.2 certification or equivalent has never been more simple which is a boon to commercial or industrial contractors and developers. Just as important are the benefits realized by the average homeowner, as this system's whole-house ventilation capabilities will dispose of many types of particulates from the air that can't be removed via conventional filtration systems including carbon monoxide.
- CFM: 80
- Sones: 0.3
- Duct Size: 6 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 14 Inches
- Grill Length: 13 Inches
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- Light Included: No
- Housing Length: 11-3/8"
- Housing Width: 10-1/2"
- Housing Depth: 7-3/4"
- QTXE050: 50 CFM
- QTXE080: 80 CFM
- QTXE110: 110 CFM
- QTXE150: 150 CFM
- SSQTXE080 (This Model): 80 CFM, SmartSense Functionality, Wall Control
- SSQTXE110: 110 CFM, SmartSense Functionality, Wall Control
Additional Broan Links
This Broan item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Broan SSQTXE080
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the SSQTXE080 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Broan products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.