Broan-Nutone Ultra Series Bath Fan ReviewGet the scoop on the features of the amazing Broan-Nutone Ultra Series!
How To Install A Broan-Nutone Ultra Series Bath FanOur media team shows you just HOW easy installing the Broan-Nutone Ultra Series is!
- ULTRA quiet at Less than 0.3 Sones - So quiet you will think it's turned off!
- Simple Snap-in blower and mounting duct.
- Mounting Frame Expands from 14” to 24”
- Energy Star Qualified
- UL Listed
- 80 CFM - Reduces all that unwanted steam in your bathroom. Clearing up to 75 Square feet
- Duct Size - 6"
- Grille Length - 13"
- Grille Width - 14"
- Housing Length - 10.5"
- Housing Width - 11-3/8
- Housing Height - 7-5/8
- 3 Year Warranty
- Energy Efficient: This Broan ULTRA Series Single-Speed Bath fan features an Energy Star rating with UltraGreen technology, making it one of the most efficient fans on the market. At 80 CFM's you can be assured a foggy bathroom won't be an issue. The Ultra Series by Broan and Nutone offers a unique solution for all customers. The incredibly easy installation of the Ultra bath fan makes installing easy for professionals and consumers alike. No more climbing into the attic!
Broan-Nutone is the leader in the ventilation category, providing solutions in the bath fans, range hoods, IAQ categories and more! Broan-Nutone has been providing home ventilation solutions for over 80 years and is committed to providing affordable solutions that save money and protect homes. Broan and Nutone products are made in the United States and are part of a commitment to taking care of customers with quality products.
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan XB80
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan XB80
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan XB80 Product Specifications
|ASHRAE 62.2 Approved||Yes|
|CFM (High) to Sones||80 to 0.3|
|Collection||ULTRA Green, ULTRA Quick, ULTRA Silent, ULTRA Smart|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|