- Covered under Brondell 1 year limited warranty
- High quality finish - will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Brass core T-Valve - durable and includes a water shutoff safety feature
- Dual spray adjustability - wide spray or stream option
- Features elegant metal spiral hose with patented inner woven core
- Spray holster suitable for wall mount or toilet mount
- Optimal for converting any existing toilet fixture into a hygienic bidet
- No electricity or batteries are required
- All accessories included for standard installation
- CS-30: This model
- CSL-40: This model constructed of all stainless steel
About Brondell:Founded in 2003 and backed by pioneering entrepreneurs David Samuel and Mark Cuban, Brondell Inc. is a privately held developer and distributor of innovative, high quality, eco-friendly home & bathproducts that foster a healthy, comfort-enhancing, and socially responsible lifestyle. Brondell's current product suite combines the latest technology and design to provide unique home solutions that are more convenient and affordable than existing products, while substantially reducing toilet paper and water consumption. The Company's inventive, modern designs bring high technology to the home,resulting in a new level of luxury and hygiene.
Additional Brondell Links
This Brondell item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Brondell CS-30
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CS-30 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Brondell products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.