How To Install Track LightingLearn how to install a basic track lighting kit in this easy to follow video
26" Track Light Kit for use with V/A Track Lighting Systems
The V/A Kit 75 utilizes Bruck's versatile 26" V/A track system. This is available in bronze, chrome, and matte chrome plating.
- 120V AC, 50/60Hz input
- 11.7V AC output
- 70VA, 69W for 2 (maximum 35 Watt Light)
- 60VA, 59W for 3 (maximum 20 Watt Light)
- Suitable for dry locations only
- Mount to 3 1/2" - 4" round J-box
- Short circuit protection
- Overload protection
- Thermal protection
- Suggest 3 fixtures 20W per fixture max.
- Not recommended for pendants
- Not compatible with LED fixtures
- Note: Minimal assembly is required
- V/A 75W electronic transformer
- V/A 26" track
- V/A end caps 2 pcs.
About Bruck Lighting Systems:
Since its beginnings, Bruck Lighting Systems has operated under the principles of providing energy efficient lighting without compromising superior quality. With seven different track and cable systems, spot fixtures, display fixtures, decorative pendants, and sconces, low-voltage lighting has always been the focus.
As technology develops new energy efficient light sources, Bruck continues to design new and innovative products to utilize the latest lighting advancements. Two primary advancements that embody energy efficiency are Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) and Compact Fluorescents. Bruck now offers an LED track system, multiple LED fixtures including some that are adapted for 12V track systems, LED pendants and sconces, and 18W compact fluorescent decorative pendants.
Additional Bruck Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Bruck Lighting Products
- Shop All Bruck Lighting V/A Collection Products
Our SKU: Bruck Lighting 360075
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Bruck Lighting 360075BZ
- Bruck Lighting 360075CH
- Bruck Lighting 360075MC
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Bruck Lighting 360075CH Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|