Hot One 5000 Watt Portable Garage / Shop Heater
Designed with the same durable construction as Cadet's commercial unit heater line, the Hot One provides heat for large areas that are quite often difficult to heat like workshops and garages. Comes standard with a fan delay mechanism which eliminates cold startups and helps to disperse all residual heat.
- 5000 Watts at 240 volts provides heat for large hard to heat areas like garages and workshops
- Includes built-in fan only switch to provide comfortable air circulation without heat
- Factory equipped with bracket for wall mount or floor stand use
- Double pole thermostatic control offers positive off position
- 6 foot cord with polarized plug requires NEMA #6-30 240 Volt Receptacle
- High temperature manual reset turns heater off if normal operating temperature is exceeded
- Sealed heating elements protected by metal sheathing and aluminum fins for longer life
- Owners Manual
- Built-in thermostat
- Mounting bracket
- 6' cord with 30 Amp Plug
About CadetThe comfort of your home begins at our home in the Pacific Northwest, where Cadet has been inviting warmth since 1957. Every one of our baseboard and electric wall heaters is designed and built at our facilities in Vancouver, Washington, USA. As a family-run business, Cadet keeps it simple: build the heaters that we’d want to keep our own families warm, comfortable, and safe. We don’t believe in heating a room you’re not in, so Cadet delivers warmth one room at a time. That’s the simple, sensible efficiency of single room heating. Choose Cadet for a smart, sustainable choice you’ll rely on for years to come.
Additional Cadet Links
This Cadet item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Cadet 10289
Red / Black
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the RCP502S and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Cadet products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.