Columbus Series Light Duty Passage Function Door Knob Set
The Columbus 7530 passage function is perfect for hall doors, closets, the bedrooms of small children, or anywhere else a lock is not needed. The knob on both sides of the door are always free and unlocking. The Columbus series has positive spring catch to keep knob from slipping off or being pulled off, heavy gauge cold rolled steel internal mechanism and 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" adjustable backset.
- Positive Spring Catch Prevents Knob Slipping or Being Pulled Off
- Concealed Screw Mounting
- 2-1/8" Cylindrical Housing for Strength and Durability
- Threaded Outside Rose
- Heavy Gauge Cold Rolled Steel Internal Mechanism
- ANSI A156.2
- Grade 3
- Adjustable 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" Backset
- Guard Bolt Deadlocks Latch Bolt Automatically
- 6 Pin Solid Brass "C" Keyway
- Knob Diameter: 2"
- Knob Projection: 2-5/8"
- Rose Diameter: 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Standard Backset: 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" Adjustable
- Crossbore: 2-1/8"
- Edgebore: 1"
- Faceplate: 2-1/4" x 1-1/8"
- T Strike
Cal-Royal has focused on providing "Innovative and Value Added" hardware products and accessories to the builders industry since 1983. In accepting this charter, Cal-Royal has continued to be the leader in import hardware. Their product offering is designed to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and to encompass all levels of ANSI classification, Grades 1, 2 and 3 as well as UL requirements. They offer a complete line of mortise locks, exit devices, door closers, hinges and many other hardware and trim products.
Additional Cal-Royal Links
Cal-Royal 753032D Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 3|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Material||Brass, Bronze, Steel|