Single Cylinder Heavy Duty Mortise Classroom Lockset with No Deadbolt
Cal-Royal's M Series Mortise Locksets are rated ANSI Grade 1 and offer the highest in strength and security. Attractive trims and a variety of functions, make this series perfect for both residential and commercial needs. The classroom function latch bolt is operated by a lever on either side except with the outside lever is locked. The latch bolt may be retracted by the inside lever, or outside lever when the cylinder is unlocked by key.
- Rust-proof heavy duty 2 3/4". Backset lock case.
- Individual spring to prevent lever sag, easily reversible.
- Forged brass lever handles exceed requirements of ADA.
- Heavy duty stop works.
- Auxiliary latch bolt.
- Heavy Duty 3/4" latch bolt with anti-friction latch, easily reversible.
- 1" throw heavy duty deadbolt with anti-saw hardened pins.
- Armored front plate conceals lock mounting screws.
- 100% internal parts quality inspection provides security, reliability and durability
Additional Cal-Royal Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Cal-Royal Products
- Shop All Cal-Royal M Series Collection Products
Our SKU: Cal-Royal M8070
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Cal-Royal M80703
- Cal-Royal M807026
- Cal-Royal M807032
Bright Stainless Steel
- Cal-Royal M807010B
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Cal-Royal M80704
- Cal-Royal M807026D
- Cal-Royal M807032D
Satin Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Cal-Royal M80704 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Center to Center||3.625|
|Configuration||Mortise, Single Piece|
|Cylinder||6 Pin Schlage C|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Mount||Full Plate, One Piece, Sectional|
|Projection||2.16875, 2.4375, 2.5625, 2.625, 2.9375|
|Width||2.125, 4.625, 4.75, 5.25|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.