Single Cylinder Heavy Duty Mortise Corridor Leverset with Deadbolt
Cal-Royal's M Series Mortise Locksets are rated ANSI Grade 1 and offer the highest in strength and security. Attractive trims and a variety of functions, make this series perfect for both residential and commercial needs. The corridor function latch bolt is operated by lever from either side. The deadbolt is projected by key from the outside and thumbturn from the inside.
- Rust-proof heavy duty 2 3/4". Backset lock case.
- Individual spring to prevent lever sag, easily reversible.
- Forged brass lever handles exceed requirements of ADA.
- Heavy duty stop works.
- Auxiliary latch bolt.
- Heavy Duty 3/4" latch bolt with anti-friction latch, easily reversible.
- 1" throw heavy duty deadbolt with anti-saw hardened pins.
- Armored front plate conceals lock mounting screws.
- 100% internal parts quality inspection provides security, reliability and durability
Additional Cal-Royal Links
Our SKU: Cal-Royal M8456
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Cal-Royal M84563
- Cal-Royal M845626
- Cal-Royal M845632
Bright Stainless Steel
- Cal-Royal M845610B
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Cal-Royal M84564
- Cal-Royal M845626D
- Cal-Royal M845632D
Satin Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Center to Center||3.625|
|Configuration||Mortise, Single Piece|
|Cylinder||6 Pin Schlage C|
|Function||Corridor, Corridor / Exit|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Mount||One Piece, Sectional|
|Projection||2.4375, 2.5625, 2.625, 2.9375|
|Width||2.125, 4.625, 4.75, 5.25|