900 Series Grade 1 Barrier Free 11-3/4" Length Adjustable Door Closer with Full Cover
The 900 Series Door Closer is part of Cal-Royal's finest Grade 1 door closers. With features such as non-handed universal installation, adjustable closing and latch speed and adjustable back-check, the heavy duty commercial door closer is well suited for office building, shopping centers and other commercial buildings.
- Non-Handed for Standard, Top-Jamb or Parallel Installation
- Non-Sized, 1 thru 6, Factory Preset to Size 3
- Standard Adjustable Back-Check Function
- Adjustable Closing and Latching Speed
- Standard Full Plastic Cover
- Grade 1, ANSI 156.4
- UL Listed for Fire Door Assemblies
- Meets ADA Barrier Free Regulations
- Precision Rack and Pinion Construction
- Includes All Mounting Hardware
- Optional Cushion Stop Arm Available: Item # SPAS/900
- Optional Cushion Arm Available: Item # HOSRPS/900
- Optional Spring Cushion Arm Available: Item # 900SPRING
- Closer Body Length: 11-3/4"
- Horizontal Mounting Holes: 11-1/8"
- Vertical Mounting Holes: 9/16"
- Closer Body Width: 2"
- Closer Body Projection from Door: 2-7/8"
Cal-Royal has focused on providing "Innovative and Value Added" hardware products and accessories to the builders industry since 1983. In accepting this charter, Cal-Royal has continued to be the leader in import hardware. Their product offering is designed to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and to encompass all levels of ANSI classification, Grades 1, 2 and 3 as well as UL requirements. They offer a complete line of mortise locks, exit devices, door closers, hinges and many other hardware and trim products.
Additional Cal-Royal Links
Our SKU: Cal-Royal N900-PBF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Cal-Royal N900PBFALUM
- Cal-Royal N900PBF5
- Cal-Royal N900PBFDURO
- Cal-Royal N900PBFGOLD
- Cal-Royal N900PBF10B
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Cal-Royal N900PBF3
- Cal-Royal N900PBF26
- Cal-Royal N900PBF10
- Cal-Royal N900PBF26D
- Cal-Royal N900PBF15
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued