Bennett Series Grade 2 Passage Door Lever Set
Passage style knobs and levers are used to provide transition from one room to another. Both sides of the hardware are always free and have no locking mechanisms. Perfect for hallways, closets, guest rooms, or anywhere that doesn’t require a lock.
Callan 2's Bennett Series offers a stunning display of elegance and craftsmanship. Designed for ease of use as well as high security, each lever features reversible handing, heavy duty all metal construction, protective sleeves with interlocking chassis, and hardware to install on both wood and metal doors.
- Combination Screws that Suit both Wood or Metal Door Mounting
- Heavy Duty All Metal Construction
- Protective Sleeve
- Interlocking Chassis
- Patented GR2 Adjustable Latch
- Reinforced Spring Assembly
- Reversible Handing (Either Left or Right)
- Backset: Fits 2-3/8 and 2-3/4 Inches
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8 Inches
- Edge Bore: 1 Inch
- Latch Face: 1 x 2 1/4 Inches
- Strikes: 1-3/4 x 2-1/4 Full Lip Round and Square Corner with Reinforcement Plate
Additional Callan2 Links
This Callan2 item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Callan2 G2BE5015
- Callan2 G2BE5017
Edged Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Callan2 G2BE5013
- Callan2 G2BE5011
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 501T-BE-G2 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Callan2 products with over 400 warehouses across the country.