- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- White Glass Dome Shade
- UL listed for Damp Location
- Includes (4) 13 watt GU24 base bulbs
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 9.5"
- Width: 23" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 6.75" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Wattage: 52
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Capital Lighting:
A family-owned company located just outside Atlanta, Georgia, Capital Lighting prides itself in delivering stylish, high-quality products at affordable prices. Beginning with design concepts from popular home fashions, they transform these ideas into lighting fixtures that blend timeless beauty with today's styling. From the casting and forging to the hand-painted finishes and fine details, Capital Lighting strives to make their products the best in the industry.
Additional Capital Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Capital Lighting Products
Our SKU: Capital Lighting 1084-133-GU
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Capital Lighting 1084BB-133-GU
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Capital Lighting 1084BB-133-GU Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin, GU24|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.