How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Capital Lighting 6 Light Chandelier from the Carlisle Collection
- Transitional style
- 6 Light Chandelier with Rust Scavo glass
- Item ships within 48 hours.
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 600
- Height: 33"
- Width: 28"
- Chain Length: 120"
- Wire Length: 180"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Capital Lighting is a family-owned company located just outside Atlanta, Georgia. Beginning with design concepts from popular home fashions, they transform their ideas into lighting fixtures that blend timeless beauty with today's styling. As their designs take shape, they make sure that a high standard of quality goes into manufacturing each fixture. From the casting and forging to the hand-painted finishes and fine details, they strive to make their products the best in the industry.
Additional Capital Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Capital Lighting Products
- Shop All Capital Lighting Carlisle Collection Products
Our SKU: Capital Lighting 3046-265
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Capital Lighting 3046DS-265
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Capital Lighting 3046DS-265 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.