How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Drum Shaped Beige Fabric Shade
- Includes 10' of Chain and 15' of Wire
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 25.75" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, excludes chain length)
- Overall Height: 145.75" (maximum measurement top to bottom of fixture with provided mounting hardware)
- Width: 25" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120
- Canopy Height: 5"
- Canopy Depth: 1"
- Canopy Width: 5"
- Chain Length: 120"
- Wire Length: 180"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Capital Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Capital Lighting Products
- Shop All Capital Lighting Midtown Collection Products
Our SKU: Capital Lighting 3915-454
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Capital Lighting 3915BB-454
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Capital Lighting 3915BB-454 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.