Casablanca Brescia Indoor Ceiling Fan
The Casablanca Brescia fan brings warmth and beauty to any room setting. For and Arts and Crafts-inspired look, select richly toned wood blades and a mica light fixture.
Casablanca Brescia Features:
- XLP-2000 motor / Lifetime Motor Warranty
- 52" or 44" blade span / 15 degree blade pitch
- 4 or 5 blade configuration
- Blades Sold Separately
- Includes - Standard 3" downrod
- Includes - Required additional hanging support
- Includes - 3-speed Pull Chain
- Includes - Inteli Touch3 Six-speed wall control with full-range light dimming and reversing (W-85)
- Optional - Three-speed Adapt Touch Remote Control with full-range light dimming and wall plate bracket (W-52)
- Optional - Six-speed Inteli Touch3 Remote Control with LCD screen full-range light dimming and reversing and wall plate bracket (W-65)
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is compatible
For Ceilings with a 32 to 56 degree slope, (SCA-P) Sloped Ceiling Adaptor available as an accessory.
Additional Casablanca Links
This Casablanca item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Casablanca 95546T*
- Casablanca 9545Z*
- Casablanca 9588D*
- Casablanca 9573Z*
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Casablanca 9585D*
- Casablanca 9576D*
- Casablanca 9532T*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Brescia and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Casablanca products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.