Casablanca Colorado Indoor Ceiling Fan
Inspired by the state known for its snow-capped summits and vast blue skies, the natural beauty Casablanca Colorado is fittingly at home in large rooms with 9-foot ceiling or higher. Sixty-inch veneer blades and a full-function wall control also put this majestic fan at the peak of value.
- Direct Drive motor / Lifetime Motor Guarantee
- 60" blades span / 14 blade pitch
- Includes - Standard 12" downrod
- Includes - Set of 5 exclusive reversible blades
- Includes - 26-watt medium-base CFL downlight
- Includes - Direct Touch Four-speed wall control with full-range light dimming, reversing and CFL mode (W-74SL)
- Optional - Four-speed remote control with full-range light dimming, reversing and CFL mode (W-75SL)
- Minimum 9' ceiling required
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is not Compatible
For Ceilings with a 32 to 56 degree slope, SCA-P Sloped Ceiling Adapter available as an accessory. Hang-Tru Canopy (192220) is a required accessory when the SCA-P is used.
Motor Finish - Reversible Blade Finishes:
- Brushed Nickel: Walnut / Burnt Walnut
- Brushed Cocoa: Walnut / Burnt Walnut
Additional Casablanca Links
This Casablanca item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Casablanca C42G546L*
- Casablanca C42G45L*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Colorado and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Casablanca products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.