Isotope Indoor Ceiling Fans - Superior air circulation in a sleek, contemporary design. With a low profile and swept-wing blade configuration, the Isotope is ideal for flush-mount installation in interiors with lower ceilings.
- 5 Fan Blades
- Wall Control
- Round Light Kit with (2) 50W Mini Candelabra Bulbs
- Mounting Hardware
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Casablanca Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Dust Armor - Dust Armor is Casablanca’s patented nanotechnology which repels dust from hard to reach fan blades. Dust Armor coating has been applied to the blades of this ceiling fan, reducing dust build up by up to 58% compared to conventional fan blades.
- Brushed Nickel finish features Espresso exclusive blades
- Brushed Cocoa finish features Espresso Exclusive Blades
- 4 Speed Reversible AC Motor
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Blade Span: 52 Inches
- CFM High: 3849
- CFM Medium: 3264.27
- CFM Low: 2586.67
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Fan Control Type: Wall Control
- Location Rating: Dry (Indoor)
- Voltage: 120v
- Shade Shape: Round
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Bulb Included: Yes
Money Saving Tip:
- To cut cost and save energy, turn off your ceiling fan when you leave the room. Fans cool people, not rooms.
Additional Casablanca Links
This Casablanca item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Casablanca 59023
- Casablanca 59022
- Casablanca C30G707L*
- Casablanca 59021
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Isotope 52 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Casablanca products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan