This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Duct Cover Extension Available
Recirculating Kit Available
Dante Collection 30" Stainless Steel Wall Mounted Range Hood with 900 CFM
With a touch of European design and the timeless class of stainless steel, Cavaliere presents the Dante Series wall mounted range hood. Includes a low noise 900 CFM dual chamber centrifugal blower, telescopic chimney that fits ceilings measuring between 96 and 108", six-speed electronic controls with LED display, and three dishwasher friendly six layer aluminum grease filters.
- Low Noise Dual Centrifugal Motors
- Six-Speed Electronic Controls with LED Display
- High Quality 19 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Delayed Power Auto Shut Off with 30 Hour Cleaning Reminder
- Telescopic Chimney Fits 96 to 108 Inch Ceilings
- ETL Listed
- Optional Duct Cover Extension Available for Ceiling Heights up to 120" Sold Separately
- Ductless Venting Available with Optional Recirculating Conversion Kit Sold Separately
- Available Baffle Filter Upgrade Sold Separately
- Maximum Ceiling Height: 120"
- Minimum Ceiling Height: 91"
- Dimensions: 30" Width x 43" Height x 19" Depth
- 900 CFM Centrifugal Blower
- Lighting: Two 35W Halogen Lights
- 6" Round Duct Vent Exhaust
- Sones: 0.3 - 7.0
- Filter: Aluminum Grease
- 120V / 60Hz
Additional Cavaliere-Euro Links
This Cavaliere-Euro item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Cavaliere-Euro SV218Z-30
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the SV218Z-30 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Cavaliere-Euro products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.