- Manufactured and assembled in the United States of America
- Faucet body and handles are covered under Chicago Faucet's limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of solid brass ECAST material
- High quality chrome plated finish - finishes are covered under warranty for a year
- Operated by a dual beam infrared sensor - powered by a 12V AC transformer (order part #242.559.00.1 separately)
- Metering, adjustable cycle time closure cartridge - covered under warranty for 5 years
- Installs in a single hole configuration
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Mounting hardware not included (Transformer to be ordered separately)
Technologies and Benefits:
- Commercial Grade Faucet: When a product is marked as "commercial grade" it means it has been built specifically to stand the test of time, and has been factory tested to function flawlessly through constant and continuous use. It is expected that faucets used in a commerce fashion will see much more use, and inversely abuse than typical faucets you might see in a residential setting, so they are engineered to do just that. Using simple, yet reliable, designs coupled with the industry's highest quality materials these faucets are some of the most reliable on the market. Although they are marketed as being ideal for commercial settings, the savvy home owner might take the quality found here and add a staple of functionality throughout the home as well.
- ECAST Construction: With the threat of lead pollution in the public’s supply of drinking water, Chicago Faucets was one of the industry’s first to take the lead in finding a solution. These faucets are made of the same durable, high quality materials and fittings as always, however they are manufactured with .25% or less total lead content by weighted average. This means their faucets not only meet the strict guidelines first introduced by states like California and Virginia, but it surpasses those standards, coming as close to truly lead-free as possible.
- Overall Height: 11-3/8" (measured from mounting surface to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-3/4" (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/4" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Required Installation Holes: 1
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Mounting Configuration: Single Hole
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/2" (cannot install on decks thicker without extention kit)
- Rated Operating Pressure: 20 - 125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40 - 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Infrared sensor included with faucet
- 1-1/16" connection - designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
Codes and Compliance:
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 61, Section 9 by CSA
- California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB1953-2006)
- Vermont Bill S.152
- NSF/ANSI 372 Low Lead Content
- ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
About Chicago Faucets:
Chicago Faucets, a member of the Geberit Group, has been a company that the nation has relied on for over a century to craft the highest quality and reliable plumbing products. They offer a complete range of products for schools, laboratories, hospitals, office buildings, food service, airports and sporting facilities. It is one of the only manufacturers left today that can say they engineer and assemble their faucets in the United States of America. Through constant innovation, such as the patented ECAST material and Quaturn cartridges, Chicago Faucets has not only stayed at the top of the industry, but has revolutionized it in many ways. With a focus in commercial grade faucets they truly exemplify durability and dependability in every one of their products.
Additional Chicago Faucets Links
This Chicago Faucets item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Chicago Faucets 116.431.AB.1
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 116.431.AB.1 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Chicago Faucets products with over 400 warehouses across the country.