Heavy Duty Electronic Keypad Coded Cabinet Lock For 1/4" to 1" Thick Cabinets and Lockers
Codelocks are a market leader in the standalone access control market. Their comprehensive range of mechanical and electronic locks provide solutions for a wide range of commercial and domestic door control applications.
The CL1200 Cabinet Lock new Cabinet Lock from Codelocks. A quick retrofit for keyed cam locks supplied as standard on a wide range of lockers, cabinets and cupboards. It can just as easily be fitted to units which don’t have a locking device already fitted, giving the user immediate, simple, keypad access without the hassle of keys!
- Lock has 3 code levels: Master Code, Sub-Master Code and User Code
- Master Code Can: Open the lock, Change the Master Code, Set/Change/Delete Sub-Master and User Code, Select Between Repeated Use and Single Use Codes
- Sub-Master Code Can: Open the Lock, Change the Sub-Master Code, Set/Change/Delete the User Code
- User Code Can: Open the Lock, Change the User Code
- Great for the following applications: Cabinets, Lockers and Cupboards
- Dimensions: 5-9/16" x 1-9/16"
- Battery Failure Override
- Zinc Alloy Body
- The CL1200 is supplied with 4 spindles to suit doors, cabinets and lockers between 1/4" or less up to 1" or less.
Additional Codelocks Links
Our SKU: Codelocks CL1200
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Codelocks CL1200-SG
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Codelocks CL1200-SG Product Specifications
|Door Thickness||1", 1/4"|
|Function||Keypad Deadlatch, Mechanical Deadbolt|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.