Spring Loaded Backdraft Damper for 5" Ducting
Dampers function as flow regulators and prevent ventilation when not desired, such as when the system is not in use. Let us provide all the accessories needed to install an AXC In-Line Duct Fan or EXT External Mount Exhaust Fan.
Continental Fan Company was established in 1986 to manufacture and distribute quality ventilation equipment. Their objectives then were simple… to provide superior products, dependable service, and competitive pricing. They remain unchanged today.
- Neoprene damper seal minimizes leakage
- 20 gauge steel housing, aluminum spring loaded butterfly damper blades
- Gasket designed to withstand temperatures from -22° F to 180° F
- Requires from 0.04 to 0.08 inches wg pressure to open
- Simple installation in any position, entire assembly inserts into duct
- Exterior foam gasket assures a tight seal against duct
- Includes stamped metal sleeve with center pin design
- Fits 5" Round ducting
Additional Continental Fan Manufacturing Links
Our SKU: Continental Fan Manufacturing BDD125
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Continental Fan Manufacturing BDD125
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Continental Fan Manufacturing BDD125 Product Specifications
|Duct Size||5" Round|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.