265 CFM Complete Portable Air Purification System from the CX Series
As technology has advanced, so have building construction standards. Today's modern, airtight and energy efficient structures are often found to be plagued by poor indoor air quality. CX Complete Air Purification Systems were developed to address this problem, and are the only air purifiers to deal with all facets of air purification; particle removal, chemical neutralization, living organism abatement.
Continental Fan's patented Photo-Catalytic Oxidation technology uses UVC light to activate a highly reactive catalyst. This process converts toxic compounds into benign constituents such as water and carbon dioxide. CX Complete Air Purification Systems are designed for easy maintenance, so that peak performance can be provided at all times. Built-in electronic service lights indicate when filters and UVC lamps require replacement.
CX1000 Portable Air Purifiers feature an electronic sensor that constantly monitors air quality and automatically increases airflow to compensate for periods of unusually high chemical activity or particle count. Warning lights signal the presence of toxic chemicals and fumes well before they reach dangerous levels or become detectable to the human senses.
CX1000 Portable Air Purifiers use a six-stage process to purify indoor air:
- Treated pre-filter removes particles to 5 microns
- Activated carbon filters reduce toxic chemicals and gases.
- Hospital grade HEPA filter purges allergens to 0.3 microns
- Reactive catalyst neutralizes VOCs, toxic chemicals and odors
- UVC light renders germs, viruses and bacteria harmless.
- Negative ions and activated oxygen keep air fresh and clean
Continental Fan Company was established in 1986 to manufacture and distribute quality ventilation equipment. Their objectives then were simple… to provide superior products, dependable service, and competitive pricing. They remain unchanged today.
- Can be used in a variety of applications, such as home, office or daycare air Purification
- Promote family health and wellness
- Alleviate fatigue, headaches, and breathing problems
- Create an environment for sound sleep
- Provide relief from asthma, hay fever, and sinus problems
- Control pet odors and dander
- Cut dust and cleaning requirements
- Relieve sore throats, runny noses, and sneezing
- Two year warranty (excludes lamp and filters)
Additional Continental Fan Manufacturing Links
This Continental Fan Manufacturing item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Continental Fan Manufacturing CX1000
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CX1000 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Continental Fan Manufacturing products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.