LT6900 Series Avery Lever Single Cylinder Interconnected Entry Set
For new office and flex/light industrial spaces, commercial tenant improvements and common access areas for multi-family residential properties, Copper Creek offers our rugged — yet always stylish — Bulldog Line. Copper Creek Bulldog products incorporate the latest designs, and take durability and value to new levels to meet the rigors of daily commercial use. The Bulldog Line meets all BHMA ANSI grading standards for commercial hardware.
Function (Single Cylinder):
Single cylinder handlesets and deadbolts are keyed only on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used in residential locations due to safety and ease of use.
- Solid Stainless Steel Bolt. 1" wide Round Corner.
- Cylinder: 6 pin KW1 -C standard. Schlage-C optional.
- All LT6900-Series Interconnects are non-handed operation.
- Longer deadbolt strikes at 1" x 2-3/4" (check door prep before ordering). Other strikes available upon request.
--Standard lever strikes
- Standard 3 hour U.L. Fire Rated.
- Meets ANSI/BHMA 156.2 Grade-2 ; 400,000 cycles.
- ADA: Full lever return to within 1/2" of door.
Additional Copper Creek Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Copper Creek Products
- Shop All Copper Creek LT6900-Series Avery Lever (Interconnected) Collection Products
Our SKU: Copper Creek AL6920
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Copper Creek AL6920 10B
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Copper Creek AL6920PB*
- Copper Creek AL6920SS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.