This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Exterior Trim Required
36" Grade 1 Rim Exit Device
For new office and flex/light industrial spaces, commercial tenant improvements and common access areas for multi-family residential properties, Copper Creek offers our rugged — yet always stylish — Bulldog Line. Copper Creek Bulldog products incorporate the latest designs, and take durability and value to new levels to meet the rigors of daily commercial use. The Bulldog Line meets all BHMA ANSI grading standards for commercial hardware.
Function (Exit Device):
Exit devices are used for opening a door through the use of a spring-loaded metal bar that has been fixed horizontally to the inside of an outward-opening door. By pushing on the device, the door becomes unlatched.
- Meets all ADA Regulations
- 156.2 Grade-1 ANSI/BHMA Certification
- Standard door thickness 1-3/4"
- Heavy Duty Nylon Coated Steel Strikes
- Non-Handed Design.
- Compatible with 161 cutout hollow metal doors.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty. Two Year Finish Warranty.
Additional Copper Creek Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Copper Creek Products
- Copper Creek Bulldog Exit Device Collection
This Copper Creek item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Copper Creek R9500-AL-36
- Copper Creek R9500-DB-36
- Copper Creek R9500-SS-36
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the R9500-36 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Copper Creek products with over 400 warehouses across the country.