This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Exterior Trim Required
36" Fire Rated Vertical Rod Exit Device
For new office and flex/light industrial spaces, commercial tenant improvements and common access areas for multi-family residential properties, Copper Creek offers our rugged — yet always stylish — Bulldog Line. Copper Creek Bulldog products incorporate the latest designs, and take durability and value to new levels to meet the rigors of daily commercial use. The Bulldog Line meets all BHMA ANSI grading standards for commercial hardware.
Function (Exit Device):
Exit devices are used for opening a door through the use of a spring-loaded metal bar that has been fixed horizontally to the inside of an outward-opening door. By pushing on the device, the door becomes unlatched.
- Meets all ADA Regulations
- 156.2 Grade-1 ANSI/BHMA Certification
- Standard door thickness 1-3/4"
- Heavy Duty Nylon Coated Steel Strikes
- Non-Handed Design.
- 3 Hour Fire Rated
- Compatible with 161 cutout hollow metal doors.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty. Two Year Finish Warranty.
Additional Copper Creek Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Copper Creek Products
- Shop All Copper Creek Bulldog Exit Device Collection Products
Our SKU: Copper Creek V9560F-36
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Copper Creek V9560F-AL-36
- Copper Creek V9560F-DB-36
- Copper Creek V9560F-SS-36
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Copper Creek V9560F-AL-36 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Max Door Width||48|