Meet Corbett LightingAn innovative maker of high fashion lighting designs, Corbett Lighting is an industry leader unlike any other. With an unwavering passion for originality, Corbett Lighting produces inspired, high performance and preeminent lighting fixtures that stand apart from the competition.
- Bring Functional Elegance to your Outdoors with the La Jolla Collection
- Bring Life to the Exterior of Your Home with an Easy to Install Outdoor Post Light
- Seedy Shades Replicates the Look of Colonial Glass
- Highly Regarded Solid Brass Luminaries Provides Incredible Resistance to Rust
- Ambient Light Casts Soft Generalized Illumination Over a Wide Area
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 240
- Height: 20.5"
- Width: 10"
- Energy Star: No
- Post Included: No
- UL Listed: Yes
Additional Corbett Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Corbett Lighting Products
- Shop All Corbett Lighting La Jolla Collection Products
Our SKU: Corbett Lighting 3447-1-02
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Corbett Lighting 3447-1-02*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Corbett Lighting 3447-1-02 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Shade Type||Seedy Glass|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.