Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
42" Universal Hugger Indoor Ceiling Fan
Our Universal Hugger Series has been designed to allow convenient installation and variety in areas with limited clearance. Important: pictured in 52" version
- Standard 153 x 15, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 42"
- Small Space Flushmount Installation
- 30 Year Limited Warranty
- Five Custom Blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below
- Universal Remote Adaptable - Optional
- Light Kit Adaptable - Optional
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Oiled Bronze Motor with 42" Plus Series Cherry Blades
- Brushed Nickel Motor with 42" Standard Brushed Nickel Blades and Light Kit
- White Motor with 42" Standard White Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Works with Type 2 blades
- Light kit options: Works with Bowl Kits, Complete Light Kits, or Customized Fitter Light Kits.
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- F. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit: 7.875"
- G. Ceiling to Top of Blades: 5.25"
- H. Width of Motor: 5.0"
- I. Height from Ceiling to Bottom of Motor: 5.0"
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection Products
Our SKU: Craftmade 42 Inch Universal Hugger
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Craftmade UH42AB*
- Craftmade UH42AW*
- Craftmade UH42BN*
- Craftmade UH42OB*
- Craftmade UH42W*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Craftmade UH42AB Product Specifications
|Base Color||Brass, Bronze, Nickel, White|
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12), Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||146.51|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||30 Year Limited|
|Motor Size||153mm x 15mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||13, 60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.