Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Required
Down Rods Recommended
Light Kits Recommended
Fiori Indoor Ceiling Fan with Multiple Light Kit and Blade Options
The Fiori blends the look of artisans with fashionable vintage styling.
- Heavy-Duty 188 x 15, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 44", 52", 54", 56"
- Two Downrods Supplied, 2" and 6"
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Five Custom Blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below
- Both TCS Remote Controls Available - Optional
- Light Kit Adaptable - Optional
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Aged Bronze Motor with 54" Premier Distressed Walnut Blades and Bowl Light Kit
- Saddle Leather Motor with 56" Custom Carved Classic Pecan Blades
- Burnt Sienna Motor with 54" Premier Distressed Teak Blades
- Burnt Sienna Motor with 52" Custom Wood Dark Oak Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Type 1 and Type 2
- Light kit options: Works with Bowl Kits, Complete Light Kits, or Customized Fitter Light Kits.
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 2" Downrod: 11.75"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 6" Downrod: 15.75"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 2" Downrod: 9.0"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 6" Downrod: 13.0"
- C. Fan Width: 11.5"
- D. Canopy Width: 6.0"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 4.75"
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection Products
Craftmade FI52AG Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Brown|
|Blade Span||44, 52, 54, 56|
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12), Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||82|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Motor Size||188 x 15|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||71|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.