Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Required
Light Kit Recommended
Craftmade Contemporary Flushmount Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options
- Standard 153 x 15, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 44" and 52"
- 30 Year Limited Warranty
- Five blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below Universal Remote Control System Available (sold separately)
- Light Kit Adaptable (optional)
- Small Space Flushmount Installation
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- White Motor with 52" Plus Series White Blades
- Oiled Bronze Motor with 52" Plus Series Washed Walnut Birch Blades
- Brownstone Motor with 52" Standard Brownstone Blades
- Brushed Nickel Motor with 52" Plus Series Light Oak Blades
- Antique Brass Motor with 52" Custom Wood Dark Oak Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Type 2 Blades
- Light kit options: Works with Bowl Kits, Complete Light Kits, or Customized Fitter Light Kits.
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- F. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit: 7.875"
- G. Ceiling to Top of Blades: 7.0"
- H. Width of Motor: 11.0"
- I. Height from Ceiling to Bottom of Motor: 4.75"
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection Products
Craftmade FC52AB Product Specifications
|Base Color||Brass, Bronze, Nickel, White|
|Blade Span||44, 52|
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12), Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||63|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||30 Year Limited|
|Motor Size||153 x 15|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||80|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.