Craftmade 1 Light Energy Star Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Riviera Collection
- Oiled Bronze Finish (Nearly Black in Appearance)
- Clear Seeded Outer Glass and Frosted Amber Inner Glass
- Seeded Shades Replicate the Look of Colonial Glass
- Frosted Shades Soften the Glow of Light and Create a Relaxing Effect
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Height: 13.75"
- Width: 6.25"
- Extension from Wall: 7.13"
- Backplate Height: 8.75"
- Backplate Width: 6"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Wattage: 18
- Voltage: 120
- Energy Star: Yes
- Photocell: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- CSA Approved: Yes
- Title 24 Approved: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- UL Listed – Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Craftmade Links
This Craftmade item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Craftmade Z3714-92-NRG
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Z3714CF and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Craftmade products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.