Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
Craftmade 1 Light Outdoor Ceiling Fixture or Wall Light from the Bulkheads Collection
- Dual Installation - Can Be Mounted as a Ceiling Fixture or Wall Light
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Frosted / Halophane Glass Shade
- Extension (from wall) / Height (from ceiling): 4.75"
- Width: 8"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Wattage: 60
- Energy Star: No
- Photocell: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Dark Sky: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Bulkheads Collection Products
Our SKU: Craftmade Z394
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Craftmade Z394-05
- Craftmade Z394-04
- Craftmade Z394-07
- Craftmade Z394-56
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Craftmade Z394-56 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting, Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.