How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Allusion 32"H 4 Light Mini Chandelier with Optional Customizable Shades
This standout piece uses blown glass bubbles to create an unusual effect. Suspended on crystal chains, the glass balls add a touch of whimsy to a traditional chandelier. The four light framework of wrought iron is finished with a combination of Silver Leaf and Gold Leaf.
- Material: Iron / Glass / Crystal
- Socket Finish: Ivory
- Cord Length: 14' (Gold)
- Chain Length: 6'
- Requires (4) 60w Candelabra Base Bulbs (Not Included)
- Optional Shades:
- This fixture can be customized with your choice of Currey and Company shade(s)
- Please note this is a (4) light fixture and will need (4) shades in order to shade each light
- For a complete listing of Currey and Company Shades click here!
- Height: 32"
- Width: 20.5"
- Canopy Diameter: 5.625"
Currey and Company fixtures are characterized by the attention and detailing that goes into their manufacturing and finishing. Bringing to the marketplace products that not only speak of the touch of the human hand, but also utilizes a myriad of natural materials, Currey and Company is known for their distinctive and vibrant collection of lighting and home furnishing products.
Additional Currey and Company Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Currey and Company Products
- Shop All Currey and Company Allusion Collection Products
Our SKU: Currey and Company 9027
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Currey and Company 9027
Silver Leaf / Gold Leaf
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Currey and Company 9027 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Chandelier Type||Candle Style, Mini|
|Genre||Shabby Chic, French Country|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Material||Crystal, Glass, Iron|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.