Brownlow 4 Light Wrought Iron Large Pendant with Beige Shantung / Brass Trim Shade
The Large Brownlow Pendant hangs from a handsome chain of wrought iron rings, finished in Bronze Gold. The beige shantung shade, which is the body of the pendant, is detailed with brass trim on both top and bottom of the shade. The simplicity of the shade is accented perfectly with these touches of elegance. This pendant provides a lovely light source without overpowering other elements in a room.
- Designed to case a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Includes (1) 6", (1) 12", and (1) 18" Downrod
- Requires (4) 60 watt Candelabra Base Bulbs (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 72"
- Width: 24"
- Shade Diameter: 24"
- Product Weight: 9 lbs
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 240
- Voltage: 120v
Additional Currey and Company Links
This Currey and Company item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Currey and Company 9108
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 9108 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Currey and Company products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.