How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Constructed of Wrought Iron
- 72" (6') of Chain and 156" (13') of Black Wire Included
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Round Cage Enclosure with Black Rim
- Dual Function Capabilities; can be Installed as Chandelier or Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 16"
- Diameter: 22"
- Hanging Weight: 9.5 lbs
- Canopy Diameter: 5.75"
- Wire Length: 156"
- Chain Length: 72"
- Number of Bulbs: 4 (Not Included)
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 240
Additional Currey and Company Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Currey and Company Products
- Shop All Currey and Company Crisscross Collection Products
Our SKU: Currey and Company 9902
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Currey and Company 9902
French Black / Pyrite Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Currey and Company 9902 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent|
|Chandelier Type||Drum, Candle Style|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|