Low Lead Plumbing Restrictions (AB1953)This item cannot be shipped to the following location(s): AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
Here is an option
that directly replaces
$212.85 - $251.34
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Bathroom faucets from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valve seats
- Matching pop-up drain assembly included
- ADA compliant handle
- WaterSense Certified – uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets while still hitting strict performance guidelines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Water-Saving Faucet: Danze takes a vested interest in helping to protect our world’s most precious resource, water. A low-flow aerator conserves 30% or more water when compared to the industry standard 2.2 gallon-per-minute models. The best part about WaterSense faucets is you compromise absolutely nothing in the way of performance; they are held to the same strict guidelines as any model produced.
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their bathroom faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 5-11/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-7/8" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-11/16" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Style: Mini-widespread
- Faucet Holes: 3 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers: 4" - 8" (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
Additional Danze Links
This Danze item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Danze D308240BN*
- Danze D308240*
- Danze D308240DN*
- Danze D308240RBD*
- Danze D308240RB*
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Danze D308240 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Danze products with over 400 warehouses across the country.