- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Triple handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valve seats
- Matching pop-up drain assembly included
- ADA compliant handle
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their kitchen faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Handle Height: 2-1/8" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Faucet Holes: 4 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers: 6" - 12" (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
- 3 handles included with faucet
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/16" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
Additional Danze Links
This Danze item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Danze D326455BN*
- Danze D326455*
- Danze D326455CPBV*
Chrome / Polished Brass
- Danze D326455PBV*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the D326455 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Danze products with over 400 warehouses across the country.